Wheat, black cumin seeds, cinnamon, bee bread, ginseng, bee’s milk, honey.
• Increases resistance and eliminates chronic fatigue;
• Strengthens the immune system;
• Increases appetite and improves digestion;
• Increases resistance to viruses and bacteria;
• Recommended for use during post-disease rehabilitation;
• Used in children, pregnant women and chronic patients with zinc and folic acid
• Taken against persistent mineral-induced hair loss;
• People suffering from anemia;
• It is an ideal natural food supplement for anyone who wants to rejuvenate.
Instructions for use and dosage:
For children 1-12 years: 0.5 teaspoon 2-3 times a day before meals;
Over 12 years and adults: 1 teaspoon 3 times a day before meals.
Individual sensitivity to the products it contains.
Store in a cool, dry place for 1 year from the date of preparation.