- Ischemic heart disease;
- Heart attack, stroke, hypertension;
- Resistance to stress;
- Increased immunity;
- Sexual weakness;
- Restoration of liver tissue function (hepatitis);
- Regulation of bile secretion;
- Reducing the amount of “bad” cholesterol in the blood;
- Facilitate the work of the vascular system;
- Chronic kidney disease;
- Prostate adenoma;
- Increased memory in physical and mental fatigue.
Contraindications: individual sensitivity.
How to use: mix 150 g of boiled water (35-40 degrees) with a teaspoon of bee
bread and a teaspoon of honey and strain it. Take in small portions 1 hour before
breakfast. Or half a teaspoon (kept in the mouth until absorbed) 2-3 times a day